Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I would like to write a book one day, but I'm a slow writer. My average writing time per (non-fluffy) post is prolly about 2 hours. My only hope to get something done may be NaNoWriMo.
2. Bugblaster, Simon the slightly agnostic Atheist (link omitted), and I all have the same IQ score.
3. I was a licensed Private Invstigator in the state of Arizona for about two years.
4. At various times in my career, I have considered becoming a lawyer, a day trader, a university professor, and a pastor.
5. On at least two occasions that I can remember, I have held over a million dollars in my hands. Check, not cash. But still.
6. My only futures market trade was in the dreadful (and now defunct) ISDEX futures; it had no liquidity, and looking back, I was most likely picked off by the market maker sitting down there on the KCBT.
7. It is very unusual for me to be reading less than three books at the same time (though not all at once--I'm not Al Mohler, after all). Perhpas this is why I'm the only one I can think of who will take longer to read Stephen Charnock's Existence and Attributes of God than Kim.
I don't think there are 7 people left in the Blogosphere who haven't done this. Nevertheless, I'll give it a try.
Nate the Great
The Main Family
Rebecca of the Yukon (who probably doesn't do memes, but I just gotta try. Just think of it: 7 random things from one of the most deliberate bloggers in the 'sphere--how could you not want to see that?)