Monday, June 08, 2009

55 Fiction Contest - ends today at 5pm PT

I'm gonna try to get a story in by then. Here's a link to the rules, and the submission info is below (note that you can e-mail your story). Make sure to include your name and location (city & state).

It’s time for our annual 55-word short story contest. Send us as many stories as you’d like by June 8 at 5 p.m. We’ll choose the winners and publish them in our July 2 issue. Send your entries to 55 Fiction, 1010 Marsh Street San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 or email to 55fiction@newtimesslo.com

Update: I got my story written and submitted, but the autoreply from the Arts Editor at The New Times said this: "I am currently on vacation in Morocco and will return Thursday, July 2." Looks like my submission won't be considered until next year. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... publishers.