Carla tagged me, so here goes.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20
2. Diamonds or pearls? Star sapphire is the only jewel I own. I'd rather choose pearls than diamonds, because there isn't as much expertise involved.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pride & Predjudice, new version. Or maybe Narnia. I can't remember.
4. What is your favorite TV Show? That's like asking Carla what her favorite flavor of ice cream is.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Piece of chocolate cake.
6. What is your middle name? Brenton.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican.
8. What foods do you dislike? Anything from the sea.
9. Favorite Potato Chip? I'd rather have chips & salsa.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CDs? They still make those?
11. What kind of car do you drive? 1993 Mazda 626.
12. Favorite sandwich? PB & Jelly or PB & Honey on toast. I make the best. Also, a Super Sicilian from McGurkees. You're making me hungry.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Pride.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans & In-and-Out Burger t-shirts.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? England, to visit my sis & bro-in-law.
16. What color are your eyes? Blue.
17. Favorite Brand of Clothes? I'm not a big brand kinda guy. My folks have a funny story about that, when I didn't have an Izod shirt like all the other kids in grade school. I pretty much go for fit.
18. Where do you want to retire to? I'm never retiring.
19. Favorite time of day? Who writes these things, anyway?
20. Where were you born? Phoenix, AZ.
21. Favorite sport to watch? High School wrestling, although we don't have it here.
22. Whom do you least expect to respond to your tag? If I tag him, Frank. Otherwise, ??
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Dunno.
24. Coke or Pepsi? Uh, Coke. Is this even a question?
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? More of the latter. But I'm getting old, so pretty soon I won't be much of either.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm going to Siloam, and I might see Frank while I'm there.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Police officer.
28. What is your best childhood memory? One of the best: going out after church on Sunday to Sir George's buffet.
29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Blockbuster, then the job I have now (in various iterations). And no, I'm not gonna tell you what it is.
30. Nicknames: Gummby, Gummbo, Matty Gummpo, Hubba Bubba, Bubblelicious, Big Red. . .you get the picture.
31. Piercings? No.
32. Ever been to Africa? No.
33. Ever been toilet papering? Yeah. But I think we got worse than we gave. Had to give it up after Mom & Dad quit helping us clean up.
34. Been in a car accident? Yes, unfortunately.
35. Favorite day of the week? What day is it today?
36. Favorite restaurants? In Phoenix: McGurkees; in AR, Cancun; Anywhere: Chili's.
37. Favorite flower? Huh? How about, the one I pick for my wife.
38. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Jamoca Almond Fudge from Baskin Robbins, and Chubby Hubby from those lefty whackos.
39. How many times did you fail your driver's license? None.
40. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? BugBlaster.
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? We don't do the max credit card thing anymore. But it would probably be a bookstore.
42. Bedtime? Around 11pm. If I'm not blogging or chatting on #Pros. Those guys just never quit!
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Any that I read will be interesting.
44. Last person you went to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of commerce--phones ringing, people talking, keyboards tapping.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Blog.
49. What time did you finish this? See the post time below.
Pix (since he hasn't posted anything since the last time I tagged him).
Ok, and Frank.