Tuesday, March 13, 2007

For My Dad

Dad patiently endured the Blogswap over the last few weeks, with all of its inside jokes and commentary. And for that I am grateful.

Well, Dad, it's your turn. No one but you, me, and family will get this. More to the point, I think you'll appreciate it. So here goes.



Saturday is St. Patrick's Day. It's also Mr. Hafer's birthday. So go find his number. No, go right now (I'll wait)...

Now, put it on the fridge, or the micro, or the TV, or (well, you know, that other place)--somewhere that will remind you to call him on Saturday.

Your #1 Son.

P.S. In doing research for this post, I came across this link. If you get ahold of Mr. Hafer, please tell him to let you (or me) know the next time he plans to be in Arkansas, but especially when he's going to be a featured chapel speaker at my alma mater.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We look forward to seeing Grandpa in April......

FX Turk said...

So are you striking out on your own there, bro, or are your still a sidekick?

I never see you anymore ...

Matt Gumm said...

Having a hard time keeping up with everything. Let's just say I've got less time for blogging than I had six months ago.

I did like your comment on DP7 last week, though. I think I still have some of those comix up in my attic. I really thought the "new universe" thing was gonna take off--shows what I know.