Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another Week Gone

I've been pretty worthless this week in the blogging category, but I've been writing quite a bit. I'm up to about 80 or 90 pages on my latest appraisal.

Anyway, to make it up to you faithful readers, I will point you to a cool piece of software to help your blogging and other writing.

CoolPlayer. This is a free stand-alone MP3 player that offers OGG support (hard to find, trust me). It's also tiny--584k, and it minimizes to the tray (on default, it also spins while playing something, which is kinda cool). Finally, it lets you save playlists with a touch of a button--nothing complicated about it.

Download it to your hard drive, or throw it onto a USB drive or data CD with MP3s/OGG files and you're good to go.

Update
As a bonus, here's the first cool tune you can listen to on CoolPlayer: a flamenco rendition of the (original) Spiderman theme, by David Gillis.

No comments: