Yes, we have a note that says he's in Florida, but it's an internet note. If you think that's reliable then I have a friend in Burkina Faso who would like to use your bank account to transfer the million dollar fortune of the widow of the prime minister. You will receive a generous commission, of course. Trust me, it is all on the up and up. It's how Mrs. Charles earned her fortune, such fortune being by far her most endearing feature.
But back to the mystery of Gummby... There has been a suspicious dearth of blogging by someone who was formerly known as a prolific writer. We must ask... when did the desertification of Still Reforming first begin? And we must answer...
- when Daniel-at-DoulogosTM (All rights reserved, Government of Manitoba) was elevated to SidekickTM (All rights reserved, Kingdom Bound Books) status;
- when the PotatoFest started;
- when the Edmonton Oilers took to the ice again;
- when Ray finally finished his most excellent series on the Tabernacle;
- when centuri0n went fishing;
- when Carla acquired her beagle;
- when Jeremy went 193 days without posting;
- when Charles Sebold Norrisized James White
- when Jeremy's Dad realized that he has a little bit of a self-control problem when it comes to Old Chevys; and
- when Gummby himself claimed to have changed jobs, and then started posting pictures of dead animals
Nay, this is all a little too dark to be explained by a fictional trip to Florida. Gummby has either absconded, or has been absconded himself. But be of good cheer. Nick and Nora Charles are on the job. Well I am anyways. Mrs. Charles has never worked a day in her life.