Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Now THAT'S a Podcast

This is an RSS link to the podcast of GraceLife from Phil Johnson's website. GraceLife is a Sunday School class taught by Phil & Don Green, and is probably larger than my church. Anyway, the feed has 202 sermons listed. Yes, that's two hundred. Roughly about 5 gigabytes worth of sermons.(If you don't know how to use RSS, have no fear; click here to go to the regular audio download page.)

Here are some of my favorites (click to listen or download):
God's Wrath
Life & Times of Phil Johnson (A retelling of this tale, and gives context to this travel post)
What's Wrong with Wright
Dead Right--the Failure of Fundamentalism (some good history in this one)
Defending Your Faith Without Losing Your Mind (This one is by Don Green. Fabulous!)

And last but not least, the Survey of Heresies series:
Part 1--The Judaizers Includes the answer to the all-important question "Why are we studying the Thelogical errors of a bunch of dead guys?"
Part 2--The Gnostics
Part 3--The Arians (A & B)
Part 4--The Pelagians
Part 5--The Socinians

Last word. Lest you think I'm merely posting a bunch of links to another site to make my post for the day, well, you'd be wrong. I have been known to do that from time to time, but this isn't one of those posts. This is an attempt to help you "redeem the time." Turn off your radios and tune in to some good preaching.

1 comment:

Carla Rolfe said...

I stopped by after my technorati setup told me you'd added me to your blogroll (thank you!) and then I found this post. Looks like some great stuff there - if it weren't for the dialup dinosaur, I'd be busy listening right now.

SDG ~ Carla