Thursday, November 10, 2005

Oh, wait, it's all gonna be OK...

Someone named "Mustafer Ali" just e-mailed me from Nigeria, and in return for my help repatriating $10 million US Dollars belonging to an American family (who, unfortunately, were killed in a car accident back in 2000), he will split it 65-25, with 10% for taxes.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. This sounds a little fishy. I thought so, too, at first. But it must be legit. He said so.

Don't believe me? Read his final paragraph for yourself.
"All I require is your honest Cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law."

So there you go. I'm off to collect my 2.5 million.

Note: I couldn't get the <sarcasm> tags to work. Hope that didn't detract from this blog entry.

No comments: